Information Technology (IT) is a core competency of FRC. As an organization FRC has over 20 years of experience in the design, support, and maintenance of large enterprise systems.
FRC delivers full life-cycle Information Technology solutions that meet mission, enterprise and infrastructure needs in information systems and services; facility and base operations; and enterprise IT solutions and products. FRC develops systems that are used in large-scale enterprises that serve numerous constituencies: commanders who manage forces via global command, control and communications systems; missile defense analysts who model and simulate joint forces scenarios. Our information systems expertise is matched by our base operations and infrastructure support.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Cyber Security
- 24/7 Multi-tier Help Desk Support
- Data Management Center Support
- Automated Information Systems (AIS)
- Legacy System Migration
- Systems Interoperability, Integration and Testing
- Full life-cycle software development
- Network Services (LAN/WAN)
- Database Administration and Development
- Technical Data/Repository/Library Management
- System Administration
- Maintaining an Automated Inventory Control Systems